Business Answering Machine Messages: Update Your Old Message
Answering machine message are nothing new. It is an old concept used by people for convenience, especially when there were no cell phones. People had answering machines to record the messages of the caller. Now-a-days, the similar concept of recording messages has become quite popular in the offices and companies. It attends to the caller and informs as well as collects the information required. But, a message needs to be updated from time to time. An old message can be quite boring for callers who often all up for business purposes. It shows a stagnant condition of the company. Updating the business answering machine with a new message which is different, unique and very proper will help you make a better impression on the caller.
Recording a Business Voicemail
Here are some tips of how you can record a voicemail greeting:
- Once you have decided the message you would like to have, write it out. Keep it brief, formal and informative.
- You need to keep your voice calm and speak in a professional way.
- You can ask a colleague or a friend to edit the script as he/she will notice the error you might have missed.
- Rehearsing is very necessary. Select a quite place when you can practice reading out the message without any other interruption.
- Keep the mood happy while recording. If you are exhausted or stressed out then it will be evident in the recording.
- Read the script out loud. If you feel that the script needs some editing, then edit the message immediately.
- Practice the new business message in a recording device in your laptop or cell phone. After recording it listen to it and check if it needs further editing.
- Try to see that the pitching of your voice is appropriate. It should be too high or too low. Speak in an average pace so that the message is understood by anyone who might call up.
- If you can have a sound proof room for recording then the sound clarity will be very good.
- Do the final recording with a fresh mind and a happy mood so that the voice sounds happy. A happy voice is nice to listen to than a dull depressed voice.
We Offer Business Answering Machine Greetings
We are an online service offering business messages recorded by professional voice over artists. If you are unable to follow the guidelines and have a very good quality voicemail message recorded for your business calls you can avail our business voicemail greetings examples. You can choose the business greetings from our archives where we have several samples of business messages or get a “customized greeting recorded by professionals”. We charge a very nominal amount for the service.