What are the eligibility criteria of corporate voice overs? For breaking into good voice message greetings you need to have interesting and professional voice. People trying for Voice Overs should be knowledgeable and should be with innovative mindset. You should be able to breathe life and colour into the character. Be vivacious while playing your role and portray accordingly.
Steps to Be Followed While Preparing Corporate Voice Overs
- Greet your customer and offer a short introduction of your company.
- Do not use words repeatedly like ‘please’ or ‘press’. For example never use such scripts – Please press 1 for staying on hold. Please press 2 to get connected with our sales representative. Please press 3 to …
- If you want to place your caller on hold make sure to inform them about the same. If the hold period is short, you can play a melodious yet professional background music at the back, however, if the hold period is long then make proper utilization of this opportunity and provide your customer relevant information about your company and its products.
- Based on your company’s image you can choose your tone accordingly-professional, friendly, formal or casual. Nonetheless, it is better practice to employ calm, soothing and service oriented tone. For further information, read the following tips on how to record creative voicemail greetings.
- The pace of your voice over script should be appropriate; neither too fast nor too slow and should not sound monotonous. Be clear and crisp while going through the script otherwise customer will lose interest and will hang up the phone.
- Equip relevant details of your company with options while putting them on hold or transferring them to appropriate extensions.
Corporate Voice Overs and the type of music to be used: Piano music is best for corporate voice overs. You can either buy them from the market or get the one over the internet for free. You can use standalone welcome message or on-hold messages or a combined welcome menu at the beginning of interaction.
Some messages to be used for corporate voicemail greetings can be-
“Should we change our outlook towards life? No we should not. But we should see life from a different perspective and life would come to us in a different way”.
“Never regret in your life. Feel, whatever you did at that time was the perfect action that could be taken. Regret is merely an appalling wastage of energy and time and it will solve none of your purpose. It’s simply good for wallowing further.”
If you can create a good voice over for your business, nothing better than that, however, if you feel that you lack the pertinent skill, give us a call on our phone number and we will equip you with the best talented voices and the best voice overs.