Using Funny Voicemail Greetings for Cell Phones
Funny voicemail greetings for cell phones are something people like to do because standard voicemail greeting can quickly become boring. If you make many calls to cell phones chances are you have heard all the standard voicemail greetings many times. This holds true for other people as well. Funny voicemail recordings can change things up and give callers a laugh.
However before you use a funny recording on your cell phone voicemail there are some things you should consider:
- Who will be calling you?
If you take plenty of business calls on your cell phone having a funny recording may be inappropriate. If you are waiting for call backs from prospective employers, they may not be amused as well. Give some thought to who may call before you use the recording.
- Is the humor appropriate?
Is there anything in the recording that somebody may find offensive or annoying? Not everybody has the same sense of humor.
- How many times is something funny?
What is amusing once or twice may quickly become annoying. Give some thought as to how long you use the same recording.
Examples of Funny Voicemail Greetings for Cell Phones
Here are a few examples of funny voicemail greetings for cell phones, instead of business voicemail greetings:
- “Hello, you’ve reached Lisa’s phone. I’m probably stuck between some couch cushions, but when Lisa finds me, she’ll call you back.”
- “Hello. I’m available right now but can’t find the phone. Please leave a message and I will call you up as soon as I find it.”
- “This is John’s voicemail. I’m kind of like Disney World. Its good and exciting the first time, but after the 2nd or 3rd time it’s annoying and repetitive, so love it while it lasts, and leave a message.”
It can be difficult to find messages that are both funny and that everybody hasn’t heard before. If every caller has heard the greeting a dozen times already then they probably won’t find it very amusing. You may want to consider making a custom funny voicemail to avoid having the same message as many others. A professional voicemail greeting service like ours can do it for you if you don’t want to make your own.
Advantages of Using Our Professional Voicemail Greeting Service
Our voicemail greeting service can provide any type of voicemail message for any purpose. Whether it is for business or personal use, a company phone system or your cell phone, just tell us what you need. If you already know what you want recorded, we can do that, or we can write a voicemail script for you. Professional actors do all of our voice recordings in a soundproof studio ensuring a voicemail message that is high quality and easily understood. Other advantages of our service include:
- Guarantees on every voicemail recording we provide
- Affordable rates. Custom doesn’t mean expensive
- Multilingual recordings
- Customer support 24/7