It’s a given that you can’t always be in the office. There might be certain factors holding you back; either personal or professional. That being said, how do you ensure that the clients that are looking for you while you are absent are addressed effectively? By having a great out of office voicemail message of course! Thanks to our quality voicemail creation service, we can have such a small business voicemail greeting examples fine-tuned for you.
Types of out of Office Voicemail Messages That We Create
Our services are diverse in that we create out of office phone message for quite a number of occasions. Some of the most notable ones include:
As you can clearly see, there are number of reasons as to why you need a voicemail message while you are out of the office. This is to ensure that you do not cause any inconveniences to your clients and communicate to them early on that you will not be available.
Great Tips to Leaving an out of Office Voicemail Message
Here are some great tips to keep in mind while you are creating out of office message examples for holidays.
- Share your professional info – It’s important to leave some of your professional info while creating a voicemail that communicates you are not in the office at the moment. For example, you can leave your name as well as your details and request the recipient to leave his or her personal info with your auto attendant as well so that you can get in touch with them later.
- Be courteous – Ensure to use etiquette and kind words when recording the office closed voicemail. Feel free to use words such as ‘kindly’ which relay a positive impact while sending the message.
- Provide a realistic explanation – You can keep it simple by stating that the person who has called you has done it at the wrong time and you’re not able to come to the answering machine. Alternatively, you can tell them the reason as to why you are unable to reach the phone at the moment. This way, you’ll give them a valid reason as to why you are unable to reach the phone. Let them know a specific time of which you’ll be able to get back to them.
- Speak fluently and clearly – Remember, you are dealing with clients who are quite busy and working on a strict time budget. Hence ensure that you speak eloquently to communicate your message clearly to the people who will be attempting to call you when you are not around
With that being said, you can tailor you out of office voicemail messages with the aforementioned tips to bring more clarity to your clients.
Great Examples of out of Office Voicemail Messages
Here are some small business voicemail greeting examples that you can use to let your clients know that you are not available at the given period of time.
Referring your client to your assistant – In the event that you are not available at the office but your assistance is, you can create a voicemail that refers to them as shown below:
Hello, Thanks for getting in touch. I am currently out of the office and will return on February 15th. I will have limited access to phone and email during this time, hence my response will be slightly delayed. In case you require immediate assistance, kindly send an email to my assistant, David Morrison. His email address is email@example.com
Provide alternative details like email and phone number to contact – It’s great to leave your clients with alternative contacts from which they can be able to access you. This is shown as you can see below:
Hello, You’ve reached the desk of Leon Louis. I will be out of the office until February 15th. If you require immediate assistance, get in touch with my assistance David Morrison. His phone number is 0712-555-xxxx.
Look forward to discussing with you when I return. Thanks.
Here are some other holiday out of office message examples for you to have a look at:
Hi! You have reached [your business]. All of our staff is currently held up with other calls. We value your time, and rather than keeping you on hold, we ensure to get back to you. Kindly leave us a detailed message with your name and number. We will call back within 2 business days. Thank you!
“Hello! You’ve reached the voicemail of Leon Louis, Digital Marketer. I’m currently either away from my desk or on another line. Please leave your name, telephone number, and a short message after the beep, and I’ll be sure to get back to you as soon as I’m available.
With that being said, you can access our services for further assistance to help you create an effective out of office voice message for your clients. We also provide essential assistance with restaurant voicemail greeting, provide small business voicemail greeting examples, scripting, having the ideal voice-over, as well as polishing your voicemail to relay the reason as to why you will be out of office within a given time.
Hence, get in touch with us if you would like to have the perfect out of office voicemail message!
- The Easiest Way to Create after Hours Messages
- Best Voicemail Greetings for Work