The voicemail greetings are of various types. There are business greeting, personal greetings, telecommunication greeting etc. Each of the greetings is different in their own way and hence the message has to be differently written. The recording has to suit the intention of the message. It should do justice to the tone in which the message is to be recorded so that it completely suits to the greeting. The tone of a personal greeting will vary from the tone of a formal greeting. There are many minute details to be followed while recording voicemail greetings. We, as a professional voicemail greeting service, are proud to give you some ideas on two types of voicemail greeting and their differences.
Difference Between: Personal Greeting and Business Greeting
Here are some pointers to mark the difference between personal and business voice mail greeting:
- A personal greeting would include your name and family’s name but you can skip mentioning your contact number. For a business voicemail you need to include the company’s name first and then you name (optional). You also have to give a number or extension code for the caller to reach the right department.
- The tone of a personal greeting is more friendly and casual whereas the tone of a business greeting is formal.
- For a persona voicemail you may freely represent yourself, on the other hand, you need not represent yourself in a business voicemail. A business greeting should always represent the company.
- The personal greeting is generic so you need not give out the details of your whereabouts for instance if you are out on a trip with friends for a week or more (unless you want to put up the information). For a business greeting you need to use the greeting to attend to the caller very instructively so that in case you are absent and are unable to take the call, the caller is diverted to a colleague.
- A personal greeting is short, simple and straightforward. A business greeting, on the other hand, is more information, brief yet a little longer than a personal message as the caller has to be attended to by the giving out some instruction about what the caller needs to do or when the company will call back etc
Business Voice Mail Service to Give You Top Quality Voicemails
Our professional voicemail greeting service promises to serve you with the best business greetings that you would like to have. There is pre-recorded samples of business messages which you may avail. We also offer customized business voicemails within a very short span of time. Our native voice artists will make sure the message is of top quality and the accent is absolutely correct. The “sound is of high quality” and the voice has the clarity required for a voicemail greeting.